Alright so basically what I'm going to do is, time my self for five to ten minutes and during that time I'm going to write, whatever comes to my mind will go down on this blank word document. I'm trying to work on my story but I am stuck, almost as if I'm in a bog and need to fire up the ole imagination machine. Okay are you ready? Strap in tight, were going to go on what may potentially be a bumpy ride…
Where hanging from the ceiling, monstrous bats slumber peacefully, swaying slightly back and forth. At the heart of the Cavernous room sat a small machine, no bigger than a toaster, wires flowed from it like tentacles some were see through others were just pure black like audio cables, and some wires were nothing but particles that fed the power straight into the little machine.
We flee from machine and start to proceed through a long cylindrical tunnel, zooming through it so fast that I think my eyes are going to be mashed into my brains. I shut my eyes tight and cry, when I open them I'm in a small room with navy blue carpets and white walls, the room is only big enough for a bed, and I could hardly turn around inside of there. All at once a loud alarm started to blare, a blue light started to pulse so brightly that I had to shield my eyes so that I wouldn't go blind. There was a hissing noise and then steam billowed up from the door way, a small man cut through the fog, he looked at me with a face that was filled with hundreds of eyes.
Something entirely different:
He looked her straight in the eye, hers dropped to her cell phone that began to chime and a frown creased her lips. He stalked over to where she was sitting on the couch, tore the phone out of her grasp and when he saw who was calling threw the phone against the living room wall.
"How many times do I have to tell you? Never speak to that boy again!" He snarled and his eyes glowered.
"But Daddy," She said with tears flowing down her slender cheeks. "That's not fai—"
His hand snaked out and slapped her before she could finish the sentence; she stood and stared at him in shock, and reached up to ease that stinging sensation just above her cheek.
"I'll tell you what's fair and what isn't fair." He growled, as he unbuckled his belt, slipped it through the loops of his pants and then wrapped it around his fist. "Your mother would be rolling around in her grave right about now!"
Lets get out of that frame of mind and close this little experiment with me saying thank you for reading and I hope you all are well!
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment