I'm sitting in my smoke filled room, my lungs are burning and Sports Center is on. There is a plate of cheese and crackers sitting on my computer chair that is being eyed inquisitively by my droopy faced dog. My life is topsy-turvy right now, okay, so my days are my nights and my nights are my days, fucking graveyard shift. Yesterday night while waiting for the bus, I looked at my cell phone, and saw that it was Wednesday the 10th, and I wondered what-the-fuck-happened to Tuesday the 9th? I had to text my friend just to see if it was actually Wednesday, she said that it was and I was so lost that I wish I could have seen the puzzled look on my face.
I've completely misplaced Tuesday, I have no recollection of it whatsoever, and could it be possible that I walked around the entire day in some sort of daze that prevented any memory of the day? Or has someone snuck into my room while I slept the day away, and erased the day from my mind? Maybe something so significant happened on Tuesday and I can't remember it, that would suck. However I'm more apt to lean toward the former assumption rather than the latter. All joking aside, it has been a weird couple of days and I'm rater flummoxed about it.
Found out tonight that we had a mandatory overtime shift dumped on us on Friday night, so the plans that were made to go see Alice in Wonderland are completely out the god damned window. I'm so pissed off, one of other main reasons I took the job was so that I could have weekends off. On the other hand it is $17.50 per hour and I can make a pretty good hunk of change. So I'll just have to grin and bear it.
Alrighty, I'm hittin the ole hay, until next time friends.
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment